Mauser not installed

Talk about application functionality, updates, new features etc.
rcook

Mauser not installed

Post by rcook » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:56 am

I purchased the Mauser Broomhandle (shows purchased in my account) but it is not loaded on my Mac. I have Volume 1 and 5 installed on my MacBook Pro but I dont know how to get the Mauser installed (the manual directions appear to be for MS not Mac).

I apologize if this is not the correct forum.

Thanks, rcook

Dangerzone

Re: Mauser not installed

Post by Dangerzone » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:40 am

if you got it from this site then you purchased it for the PC, not MAC... The mauser, and colt pocket hammer will be in the next volume of GD2 for mac (Volume 6)

I don't think they have given a release date for it yet, sometime after their next gun i believe... But if you are a mac user then you need to buy the stand alone volumes via the apple store and not through this website

Anyways, I'm sure they will refund your purchase... hope this helps!

rcook

Post by rcook » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Dangerzone wrote:if you got it from this site then you purchased it for the PC, not MAC... The mauser, and colt pocket hammer will be in the next volume of GD2 for mac (Volume 6)

I don't think they have given a release date for it yet, sometime after their next gun i believe... But if you are a mac user then you need to buy the stand alone volumes via the apple store and not through this website

Anyways, I'm sure they will refund your purchase... hope this helps!
I understand now. Thank you for your help.

Stronger
DevTeam

Post by Stronger » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:56 pm

I just want to add that in-app purchase mechanism was integrated only month ago for MAC appstore. And we now can make Gun Disassembly like all other apps for Win and iOS. So your purchasae will be unlocked when new app for mac appstore will be available. Or u can use your purchase on iOS or Windows.