the browser version

kaewon

the browser version

Post by kaewon » Sat May 24, 2014 5:57 pm

So it's available on the main site, fb, kong, vk and steam. I've noticed they have separate leaderboards/accounts and differ in versions although are really the same game. There is a login popup if you launch the game when not logged in but it doesn't work unless I actually login to where ever it's hosted. Can I use it to login to other accounts on other versions or is it just useless? If not, would you ever consider being able to transfer an account to another version? It would nice to use my kong account since I have everything on there but kong can't take screenshots. The steam version seems to be the best. Currently it's the only one that can hide the friend's list, although I'm sure you will add it to the others, steam also adds some more features as well like using steam to take screenshots so I can just press f12 anywhere to take fullscreen screenshots. That would really help with the wiki.

kaewon

Re: the browser version

Post by kaewon » Mon May 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Someone posted a similar question on steam to link kong and steam accounts. Sent a msg as requested.

PanasonicGox

the browser version

Post by PanasonicGox » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:09 pm

Hey What about your problem? Did you fix it? I have the same problem in Russian version. Reinstallation, resetting, calibration did not help. Earlier 4.0 game works great...

Stronger
DevTeam

Re: the browser version

Post by Stronger » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:12 am

PanasonicGox wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:09 pm
Hey What about your problem? Did you fix it? I have the same problem in Russian version. Reinstallation, resetting, calibration did not help. Earlier 4.0 game works great...
Можно подробней?