Chris Kyle, Chad Littlefield, rest in peace

Talk about everything you want
Jonah

Chris Kyle, Chad Littlefield, rest in peace

Post by Jonah » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Hi.I understand that in this part of the forum we can talk about anything ,so I want to use this as a chance to give my respect to a brothers of us.I am not an American and I don't live in USA but I want to show my respect to these people.If you not agree with me and many do not, please don't post anything hateful on this topic.I cannot attend their funeral so this is just a way for me to give my last salute.

Chris Kyle, an American SEAL sniper and Chad Littlefield, a soldier were murdered yesterday.Chris Kyle was the most lethal sniper in the USA military history.I know most of us know about this soldier.Chad Littlefield was not so famous as Cris but we should not forget about him.He deserves equal respect.As for now, we know the murder was committed by a broken brother.A war veteran with a PTSD.Cris was trying to help this soldiers with a PTSD and he was a victim of his own good deeds.I know that there are men who cannot understand what this men have done, but I hope that this people will understand that this men were protectors.Protectors against followers of a pedo demonic terroristic group,a fanatics that are ragging against all people for centuries.Almost all of his kills, was terrorist with bombs heading to the soldiers or terrorist who wanted to blow up their own people[because they from a different branch of their own religion] with bombs. I am not god with words and my English is bad and I don't know what to say anymore but I must say that as a man and soldier I feel grief , and I want to encourage everyone from the USA to attend their funeral if they have the opportunity.

I know as a Christian I will say a prayer and I want to encourage everyone to do the same thing,and if they have the chance to light a candle in a church.We all are sinners and I think we all want to believe that when our time will come,someone will mention us in their prayers.I hope god will support and protect their families. As a christian I know that we should say a prayer for the Eddie Ray Routh,the third tragedy in this case.As for we know now he was a war veteran, friend of Cris with a PTSD.I hope god will help him to find his way.Government don't help the soldiers with the PTSD, but Cris did helped them.

Eternal rest, grant unto them O Lord
and let perpetual light shine upon them
May they rest in peace. Amen

Chris Kyle
Attachments
Chris Kyle.jpg
Chris Kyle.jpg (34.5 KiB) Viewed 13959 times
Last edited by Jonah on Thu May 16, 2013 9:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jonah

Re: Chris Kyle, Chad Littlefield, thank you

Post by Jonah » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Chad Littlefield
Attachments
Chad Littlefield.png
Chad Littlefield.png (105.39 KiB) Viewed 13635 times