Reviews

Talk about everything you want
TheNextLevel247

Reviews

Post by TheNextLevel247 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:25 am

I went on the AppStore earlier to browse the various reviews That adorn this project and most of them complain about pricing. It's called getting a Lifetime Sub and saving a damn fortune! Anyone with me? Or is it just me that thinks this is the obvious answer? And BTW I put in a 5 star review and called it perfect, it might help
Tango, 12 o'clock, on my mark...one, two, Mark

AMOK

Re: Reviews

Post by AMOK » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:05 am

Yeah most of them keep complaining about the price. It's not the price that's wrong it's just that they don't want to pay for anything, they expect everything to be free. But after the last update a lot are just pissed because the app crashes. I always give gun disassembly 5 stars. Btw I bought lifetime subscription when there were only 18 guns :D saved me a fortune!

motormanjac249

Re: Reviews

Post by motormanjac249 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Actually i think the problem people are having is if you have it on pc the models you have one one device are not automatically transferred :L i can see how this annoys people, but is there anywhere on the site or in the rules and regulations or anywhere that states this? i think this is a pretty important issue/feature that needs showing to customers who own the product.
Gunsmith at Parklands gun club United Kingdom.