Quiz Issue, etc

Bugs and propositions
Snarkfish

Quiz Issue, etc

Post by Snarkfish » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:08 pm

Hello!

There are a few things going on that I wanted to report / get some help with; however it looks like no one has posted to this board since 2015. Oh well, here goes anyway.

Three things.

1. When I do the Quiz on my PC (Steam), unless I wait until the very end of the counter, I do not actually receive the XP points I won if I miss one. The window pops up and asks if I want to reset it for 250XP, which it has no trouble taking from me then. Once again, I do receive the XP if I wait until the end of the entire timer to elapse once I've successfully answered a gun question.

2. While the mobile (Android) version may also have this eccintricity, it's hard to say due to the second issue. I have my resolution on my Galaxy S7 turned up all the way (by the way), and I still can't see the whole (or the bottom third) of the quiz window; leaving some options completely unusable, inevitably leading to failing the quiz. :(

3. I've also noticed a number of minor issues, mostly with the naming of some of the parts (tends to be mostly on guns with 60+ parts). Some things clearly weren't renamed after the objects were created, like PCylinder 03 and other things. I have definitely noticed this on Android; and I assume the PC version is probably the same.

Thanks!
Attachments
SnarkfishBC93CheatPopup.png
Cheat Popup Message
SnarkfishBC93CheatPopup.png (1.55 MiB) Viewed 9402 times